Online Product Manager - Contract - Recruitment Firm - London, £50000 - £60000Your new company
Your new company will be one of the best recruitment firms and has an extremely high reputation globally. Core values of the company include being a specialist, having trend knowledge and being enthusiastic about people. You will join a company that possesses drive, determination, commitment and confidence in all tasks, so are looking for someone similar to join.Your new role
As Online Product Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Customer Experience Director, implementing the digital strategy across the digital estate of the company. You will also be working closely with the IT team, contributing to the overall strategy and driver for implementation. You will also be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Creating, managing, and sharing the combined road-map across all global digital products, services.
- Maintain the full customer journey with the rest of the team.
- Implementation of digital/cross-channel strategy with the IT team.
- Work together with the UX designer to create future-proofed user experience and design.
- Guarantee agreement across all stakeholders on digital strategy.
- Leadership to UX, Product and development teams.
- Work together with data partners to ensure long-term success of digital activity.
- Management of existing and future A/B testing programme, providing feedback into the journey.
To be considered for this role, you must have these skills/experience:
What you will get in return
- Experience working in a digital environment.
- Must have Website Experience.
- High industry standard product management skills.
- Knowledge of product life cycle, prioritisation, and proven delivery of consumer products.
- High degree of Internet, computer, and mobile literacy.
- Knowledge of Trello is desirable
You will be part of an exciting company and will contribute to the future of digital for the business, expanding the growth. You will receive a lot of support and exposure as the role is global and wide, having a high level of responsibility and contribution to the company. You will also receive outstanding training and development opportunities due to the number of different disciplines.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.