Senior Project Manager (Implementation)
3 months Contract Initially
Up to £485 p/dayAbout Us
At Sorted, we create game-changing delivery management software that sits in online checkouts, warehouses, retailer supply chains and on your smartphone. Our data-driven tech is used by some of the biggest retailers in the UK; we help them serve their global customers, making sure they have delightful delivery experiences.
Now is an exciting time for us, as we expand into new markets and take on the world.
Check out the team https //www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHV0Zl17q5E
Proactively managing customer projects to meet their goals, establishing time, quality and cost targets to deliver mutual success outcomes.
- Early engagement with SaaS+ and Tailored deals to capture TQC goals and build a project plan that aligns with the Engagement Model resourcing plan.
- Create and maintain effective project documentation, inc PID, Budget, Stage plan, Escalation plan, Risk register, Comms plan
- Change management (project scope, risk, TQC)
- To lead communications all levels within the customer & Sorted organisations, (including C-level executives).
- To monitor and report on project delivery
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Experience with technical project delivery
- Experience with problem management, resolution and negotiation
- Attention to detail with problem solving skills
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written
- Prince 2
Very Competitive Day Rate