A start-up looking for an enthusiastic web specialist that can manage development, design and content management across several sites. We are a multi-business company including consulting, accounting, e-commerce, advertising and hospitality. This is an opportunity to join at the beginning of of our next stage of growth and a successful internship can lead to a senior role within the company with 12 months.
Support will be given to learn and develop your skills however to hit the ground running, the successful candidate will currently -
- Have a deep understanding of Wordpress, CSS, PHP and Wordpress plugins.
- Understand CMS and be able to fully manage a website
- Be able to troubleshoot technical aspects of server/hosting management and other technical aspects of website maintenance.
- Have higher than basic understanding of social media and social management
- Be able to project manage and work closely with the CEO and senior team members.
- English as first language or academic/corporate level
- Working knowledge of Shopify and ecommerce
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of SEO best practice and interest in latest technologies.
- Spanish speaking
A degree or any formal qualification is not required.
This role would be suited to someone with experience of blogging with exceptional technical knowledge or a developer with an interest in content. Being a small multi-faceted company, we have lots going on and every day can be different. We support everyone's individuality and love to employ personalities. No one is simply a worker.
Flexible working hours
Support on personal and professional development
A successful internship can lead to a permanent role within 6 months for a candidate that excels at their work. If the candidate wishes to move on, we will support them make sure they have the skills and experience to move on.