A market leading business with Head Offices based in High Wycombe are looking for a Management Accountant to join their finance team. The right person will have strong month end accounting experience and be able to work well as part of a team.
- Preparation of month end accounts to meet reporting deadlines.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist with preparation of budgets, forecasts and reforecasting.
- Provide finance advice and support to the business, where applicable in working towards understanding and improving their financial driven KPIs.
- Ensure financial controls, processes and disciplines are all in place and adhered to.
- Support and drive query resolution for any issues that arise regarding the Profit and Loss.
- Analysing current and past trends in key performance areas with a view to monitoring performance, highlighting trends and identifying areas of improvement.
- Aid in Capital Expenditure reporting plus an ongoing re-forecast process
- Maintain other key performance data as required.
- Experience of month end accounting
- Good Excel skills
- Have a 'can-do' attitude, ability to multi-task and work effectively as part of a team.
- Self-motivator who can demonstrate initiative and who has good time-management skills.
- Analytical with a high attention for detail.
- Excellent communication skills, with both financial and non-financial staff.