Project Manager - London Market Insurance experience required London Salary c.£60k DOEYour new company
A London Market insurance business located in the City of London is seeking a Project Manager with recent insurance experience in this field to join their already growing Projects & Change team.Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Create detailed project plans and definitions, including business cases,budgets, resource and benefit realisation plans.
- Ensure projects have valid business cases throughout the project lifecycle and co-ordinate business case updates with stakeholders
- Create and deliver project work plans.
- Control and oversee the delivery of project activity across the business.
- Identify, assess and appropriately mitigate risk to project delivery.
- Establish and manage a governance structure appropriate for each project (in line with the change delivery framework).
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of project
- Work with the Change team to continually improve existing processes, templates and working practices
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience of project planning and management within Insurance.
- Experience of control and project governance
- Risk and Issue management.
- Process improvement and management experience preferable.
- Experience of insurance is a MUST HAVE.
- Understanding of basic financial models, budgeting and financial forecasting
- Experience of leading and innovating problem analysis and resolution.
- Experience using MS Office products including Project.
- Knowledge of GDPR preferable but not critical to the role.
A competitive salary of up to c.£60k depending on experience and a fantastic opportunity to grow with an insurance company that has grown substantially despite recent climate we have found ourselves in.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.