Are you a solicitor looking for a fresh start? A legal 500 recognised law firm is actively searching for a promising associate to join their arbitration practise.What do you need?
- They are looking for an English law qualified international arbitration lawyer in the 3 to 5 year PQE range to join their specialist International Arbitration team.
- The candidate must have strong core skills in arbitration practice and procedure and a robust grasp of the legal issues which typically arise in arbitration matters.
- Experience in commercial arbitration is essential and experience also in investor-state arbitration will be viewed positively.
- The candidate will join their growing International Arbitration team and they should be comfortable to work with a level of autonomy on various matters.
- The ideal candidate will have strong academics and will have developed their practice in a reputable international arbitration team.
- Alongside client work, the candidate will be encouraged and expected to develop and participate in business development initiatives.
- This balanced role will suit candidates with initiative, confidence and strong teamwork skills who are motivated to join a growing team and to be a key contributor to its continued successes.
They are a very strong team of international arbitration practitioners with genuine experience and expertise across different areas of practice.
The team regularly attracts conflicts-based referral work, as well as instructions from previous cases' co-counsel and repeat business from existing clients
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Harris for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful