Senior Bookkeeper / Management Accountant opportunity within a leading Lancashire Chartered Accountancy Practice offering exposure to a wide range of Entrepreneurial SME businesses and responsibility for delivering bespoke Outsourced Accounting & Bookkeeping solutions.THE COMPANY
A forward-thinking Chartered Accountancy & Business Advisory Practice with a strong presence in Central Lancashire. The firm is renowned as an advisor to Entrepreneur-led, Family-Owned and SME businesses and provides expert Accounts & Tax, Digital Accountancy, Corporate Finance and Outsourced Financial Management solutions.THE OPPORTUNITY
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced and ambitious Accountant involving responsibility for providing an integrated Outsourced Accountancy & Bookkeeping solution to growing SME and Entrepreneurial businesses.
As a Senior Bookkeeper / Management Accountant within the firm you will have responsibility for:
- Working with ambitious Owner-Managed, Entrepreneur-led and established SME's (c.£100k - £5m t/o)
- Delivering bespoke Outsourced Accountancy & Bookkeeping solutions encompassing Accounts, Tax Returns, VAT Returns, Management Accounts and Business Advisory work
- Assisting with the implementation of Online Accounting solutions within client businesses, transferring their reliance on traditional bookkeeping processes onto modern, versatile software (Xero, QuickBooks Online etc)
- Progressing into a 'Business Advisor' role, providing clients with bespoke advice on running their business, use of software, profit extraction, business growth and monthly / quarterly financial management.
Benefits will include:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to progress and develop your career further longer term
- Flexibility in working arrangements (WFH / Office blend)
You will be an Accountancy professional able to demonstrate the following:
- Part-Qualified, Qualified or QBE Accountant
- Background within industry and / or Chartered Accountancy Practice (c.4 - 5 years)
- Significant Accounts and VAT / Business Services experience, conversant with Xero, Quickbooks, Sage 50
- Experience of advising and working closely with Business Owners / Directors and Management Teams
- Client focused approach, able to advise clients on a range of accountancy and business matters
If you are currently working within Industry or an Accountancy Practice environment and are seeking a unique opportunity within a modern firm offering stability and long term development please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this position.