Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm, and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. We are a legal services business powered by technology and led by people that support customers in every step of their case.
We are currently recruiting for a Paralegal Assistant to join our Residential Conveyancing department. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with some conveyancing assisting experience.
You will recently have assisted a fee earner with their caseload.
At Slater and Gordon Lawyers (UK) we are inclusive. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation. So, we're building a culture where difference is valued. Our culture motivates our employees to give their full selves to the job and invest in the company's future. Our people see value in their work and are eager to do well in their roles. Our values ensure that all our employees are working towards the same goals.
Client service is at the heart of Slater and Gordon and we take pride in the impressive headlines we generate, demonstrating our range of work and the relentless pursuit of justice by our Solicitors. If you have got the talent, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career we would love to hear from you.Duties will include:
- Ability to provide assistance to the Conveyancers / Residential Property Solicitors and Case Managers.
- To be able to work to a high standard and possess a fine attention to detail and to be organised and efficient whilst working under pressure.
- To be able to competently prioritise tasks.
- To be able to complete tasks within defined timescales to stay in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Experience of working with Conveyancing Fee Earners.
What we offer in return:
- Knowledge and experience within Residential Conveyancing
- Experience of working to key performance indicators
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- An adaptable approach and the ability to foster a culture of positive change
We offer a flexible agile working environment, alongside a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday allowance plus the option to purchase an extra 5 days, pension scheme, health cash plan, life assurance and income protection insurance. The opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award- winning law firm.