My client, a renowned business services organisation based near PICCADILLY CIRCUS
, is seeking an accomplished PROJECT BILLING ACCOUNTANT
to join them ASAP
This is a great chance to join this amazing business whilst they are going through an unprecedent phase of growth!
We are looking for people that are on SHORT NOTICE PERIODS THE ROLE
Working with a team of Finance professionals, you will have responsibility forProject set up
- Setting up new projects on the project system
- Obtaining signed Sales order, client contracts, POs
- Creating revenue and billing rules in line with client contract
- Obtaining project budgets from project managers to ensure correct project set up
Project close process
- Ensuring invoices are raised in a timely manner and in line with client contracts
- Obtaining client POs, client contacts and invoice instructions to ensure invoices are accepted and paid in a timely manner.
- Ensuring projects are closed by project managers in a timely manner
- Complete project close checklist to make sure projects are closed down completely
- Completing project reconciliations so check revenue recognition matches invoicing
- Completing admin requests on projects, such as reassigning project managers, start and finish dates, creating budget templates
- Proactive controls to spot problems with project set ups
- Ensuring any changes made also are also reflected in revenue and billing
THE IDEAL PERSON
- Running project revenue recognition through the project system
- Timesheet corrections
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience
- Proficient in the use of Excel and part qualified in ACCA, CIMA or AAT
- Have experience of working in project environment
- Excel experience to Pivots, VLookups and SumIfs
- Experience in an SME environment is a pre-requisite
- You will have attention to detail
- Be an excellent communicator and at ease with working closely with project managers.
APPLY TODAY FOR THIS GREAT ROLE!!