Altum Consulting are partnering exclusively with an exciting start-up media business to recruit a Junior Accountant. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in a start-up environment with immediate stakeholder and client engagement.
- Oversight of the full sales ledger process including raising invoices, making payments and tracking client accounts with accuracy.
- Deliver bank reconciliations on a monthly basis and build strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders to support on any invoice or finance related queries.
- Confident liaison with clients and suppliers, dealing with any incoming queries over the phone and via email.
- Be at the forefront of producing new ideas to improve the working efficiency of the income team.
- Exceptional numeracy skills, supported by a degree or work experience
- A Part Qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) 5 days a week or Fully Qualified on a part time basis (2-3 days)
- An excellent communicator - you'll be confident dealing with all levels of seniority
- Comfortable working remotely
- Immediately available/short notice period
- The determination and ambition to build a fantastic finance career and enthusiasm to learn on the job.
- A keen and demonstrated interest in the media and creative industry
For further information please contact George Brown on the attached details. Candidates will be considered immediately for interview.