Venn Group is currently working with an NHS organisation who require support at a Band 6 and Band 7 level to provide discharge support for clients with complex disability.
Location: South West London / Surrey
Rate: £22 - £30 per hour dependent on experience
Length: 3 Months, with the possible option to extend
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- working as part of a multidisciplinary team, responsible for the safe and effective discharge planning of clients with acquired brain injury, stroke and incomplete spinal injury.
- Supporting timely, safe discharge to peoples own home or alternative suitable placement. To work with clients and their families to find out their wishes and discuss options to enable them to achieve their desired outcome whenever possible.
- Your personal development will be supported with supervision, reflective practice, in-house training and CPD opportunities.
In addition, you will receive:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Range of training opportunities provided to ensure career development
Essential qualificaiotns and training required:
- Degree in Social Work
- Registration with Social Work England
- Evidence of relevant post graduate courses/ continual professional development
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated CV to or call Olivia Barton Byrne on .