Are you a Support Worker in the Cinderford area looking for a new and rewarding job opportunity?
If the answer is yes then apply today to join a leading Health and Social Care agency that offers flexibility around your work-life balance.
Safehands Recruitment are seeking Support Workers with a minimum of 6 months' experience to work on a temporary basis for our clients who manage various residential supported living settings in Cinderford.
As a Support Worker you will be using your valuable skills and experience to deliver high quality personal care and everyday support with a person-centred support for service users to help them achieve their maximum potential.
We work with a range of prestigious clients who provide a variety of different care services. As a member of our team you will have the opportunity to work in all the settings we have on offer, including adults with learning difficulties, physical disabilities, mental health conditions and challenging behaviour. You will be able to choose where you work according to your experience and what kind of care work you want to do.
We also offer complete flexibility of shifts - you choose what shifts you would like to work, all around your availability. We have days, nights and sleep-ins available both during the week and at the weekend. Whether you're looking for part-time, full-time or bank work we can offer you the hours you are looking for!
Responsibilities of a Support Worker:
• To support residents on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis
• To provide/assist with all aspects of personal care in line with CQC and care plans including washing, dressing, oral, toileting and feeding
• To administer medication
• To participate in activities
• To support with domestic duties and food preparation
Does this sound like you?
• 6 months' experience within Health and Social Care
• Lives in the Cinderford area - enquire today for what we have available in your area!
• A hard-working individual who delivers outstanding levels of care
• DBS on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
• Full driving license and access to own vehicle is advantageous but not essential
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Aged 18 years and above
What we can offer you:
• Our Support Workers receive excellent rates of pay from £9.25 to £10.25 per hour plus bank holiday enhancements and separate accrued holiday pay
• Weekly pay
• Free Uniform
• Free DBS
• 24/7 support from our friendly local recruitment team
• Commitment to your ongoing development that will include all mandatory and additional training as required i.e. Medication Level 2, First Aid including CPR, Epilepsy and Restraint Training - all absolutely free!
• Recommend a friend bonus
If you're interested in this Support Worker opportunity then we'd love to hear from you! Apply now or call Emily at Safehands Recruitment on for more information.
Safehands Recruitment is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all its employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.