This locum position is ongoing, and the ideal option would be to work full-time hours, Monday to Friday, although the service would consider part-time hours for the right candidate.The Role
This is a varied role which includes working with general paediatric clinics: allergy, fussy eating, faltering growth and general weight management and home enteral feeding.
To be a driving force for dietetics on the ward, attend ward rounds and advise on appropriate referrals.
Providing clinical dietetic diagnostic and treatment service to users with a range of health and social care needs in the community.Benefits of being a locum through Your World:
- I will proactively communicate with you, not just when I have a job to offer you. I provide constant feedback.
- I'm available seven days a week.
- Reliable payments
- If I say I'm going to do something for you, I will get it done!
- I'll always be honest and open with you, treating you how I would want to be treated.
- If you try to contact me, I will always get back to you as quick as possible.
- Training & Support with the compliance process
- Excellent Referral Bonus Scheme
- Access to our Your Loyalty rewards
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
About Your World
- Must be HCPC registered
- NHS experience is preferred but not a must
Your World is proud to be the leading supplier of AHPs in the UK. Our Dietetics team has a reputation for placing high-quality Dietitians into Locum jobs. Last year, we supplied our candidates with over 3 million hours of work! To apply for this role or any other positions, hit the Apply Now button or contact Your World Healthcare directly in our website and a dedicated recruiter will contact you. If you register with Your World Healthcare and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £200, terms and conditions apply.