This locum position is ongoing; the ideal option would be to work full-time hours, Monday to Friday, although the service would consider part-time hours for the right candidate.The Role
You will be responsible for delivering a high quality, evidence-based clinical service within acute medicine.
To perform dietetic assessments of patients with diverse presentations and complex physical and psychological conditions, to develop and deliver individualised interventions and discharge plans where required.
Please apply if you have excellent dietetic knowledge, prioritise your workload, enjoy working within a dynamic team, and work well under pressure.Benefits of being a locum through Your World:
- I will proactively communicate with you, not just when I have a job to offer you. I provide constant feedback.
- I'm available seven days a week.
- Reliable payments
- If I say I'm going to do something for you, I will get it done!
- I'll always be honest and open with you, treating you how I would want to be treated.
- If you try to contact me, I will always get back to you as quick as possible.
- Training & Support with the compliance process
- Excellent Referral Bonus Scheme
- Access to our Your Loyalty rewards
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
About Your World
- Must be HCPC registered
- NHS experience is preferred but not a must
Your World is proud to be the leading supplier of AHPs in the UK. Our Dietetics team has a reputation for placing high-quality Dietitians into Locum jobs. Last year, we supplied our candidates with over 3 million hours of work!To apply for this role or any other positions, hit the Apply Now button or contact Your World Healthcare directly in our website and a dedicated recruiter will contact you. If you register with Your World Healthcare and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £200, terms and conditions apply.