This locum position is ongoing, and the ideal option would be to work full-time hours, Monday to Friday, although the service would consider part-time hours for the right candidate. Being a car driver would be helpful for this role.The Role
The Community Paediatric Dietitian will be responsible for integrating and providing a comprehensive and quality dietetic service for all infants and children across the paediatric range (0-19 years). The right candidate will use expert knowledge and experience to educate and support patients and their carers regarding their dietary management at home.
This post includes responsibility for providing home visits within agreed localities and developing specialist outpatient and special school clinics. The Highly Specialist Dietitian will lead on the day-to-day management of the paediatric dietitians and contribute to further service development, policy writing and lead on delegated service development projects.Benefits of being a locum through Your World:
- I will proactively communicate with you, not just when I have a job to offer you. I provide constant feedback.
- I'm available seven days a week.
- Reliable payments
- If I say I'm going to do something for you, I will get it done!
- I'll always be honest and open with you, treating you how I would want to be treated.
- If you try to contact me, I will always get back to you as quick as possible.
- Training & Support with the compliance process
- Excellent Referral Bonus Scheme
- Access to our Your Loyalty rewards
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
About Your World
- Must be HCPC registered
- NHS experience is preferred but not a must
Your World is proud to be the leading supplier of AHPs in the UK. Our Dietetics team has a reputation for placing high-quality Dietitians into Locum jobs. Last year, we supplied our candidates with over 3 million hours of work! To apply for this role or any other positions, hit the Apply Now button or contact Your World Healthcare directly in our website and a dedicated recruiter will contact you. If you register with Your World Healthcare and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £200, terms and conditions apply.