Harvey Nash are now recruiting for a Delivery Environment Manager for a six-month contract located in Scotland (remote work available during covid19). This role is inside of IR35 and can pay up to £600 a day.
Working across two major IT Programmes for our client, experience required:
- Proven experience in IT Environment Management and Technical Environment & Infrastructure delivery
- Strong IT project management skills to plan, co-ordinate multiple parties, and meet deadline
- Experience gained in complex transformational programmes, working with many suppliers and where demanding timescales were met
- Ability to plan environments ahead over a one-month to twelve-month time horizon
- Ability to resolve competing demands for environments, and resources to provide
- Ability to control and schedule changes to environments including new software versions
- Ability to understand the development and test strategy that is relevant to the programmes
- Ability to engage with all IT groups, and build relationships
- Understanding of SAAS infrastructure including, but not limited to, AWS and MS Azure, and also familiarity with in-house data centres
Candidates with experience of the utilities or energy sector will be highly regarded.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92716752