Portfolio Manager - GroupRemote based with regular travel to London SE1Up to £600 per day, Outside of IR35 - 9 month contract
This role is backfilling secondment for a Group Function Portfolio Manager to ensure continuity against in-flight and new Projects within an IS Shared Service structure.
This is a wide remit senior role and will require demonstrable experience on managing Portfolio level deliveries across IT and Group Functions.Responsibilities
- Ownership for the management, governance and assurance of the programmes and projects included in the portfolio.
- Assessment and prioritisation of the projects & programmes to be delivered.
- Managing delivery teams in the build, test and launch of technology projects.
- Manage programmes and projects to successful delivery from initiation through to launch and post go live.
- Review and approve detailed project plans developed by the project management team.
- Reporting on portfolio status accounting for project cost, time, benefits and budget.
- Managing a portfolio level plan and portfolio level risks (escalating when required).
- Staff management; setting objectives and mentoring/coaching resources within the team.
- Reviewing Business Cases and challenging if appropriate to ensure benefit realisation is realistic.
- Holding the Business Case owner / sponsor accountable to achieve the Benefits committed.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification.
For further details please send your CV in application.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92716243