Global IT Change Manager | 6 Months | Outside of IR35 | On site in Cheltenham
Our client based in Cheltenham are going through an exciting period of change are are currently looking for a Global IT Change Manager on a 6 month contract to support on design and delivery of a global IS Change Management process and will work with global IT leaders across group to ensure it is fit for purpose, measurable and operational.
- Chair regular CAB meetings and ensure timely decisions are delivered on Normal and Emergency changes.
- Ensure the Global Change Management process is measurable by setting up and reporting on agreed KPI's and metrics.
- Ensure continued maturity of change Management through stakeholder feedback and KPI/metrics review.
- Drive process efficiency and effectiveness improvements through continual improvement and the use of Standard Change requests.
- Work with key IT partners due to ensure third party changes are logged and reviewed effectively internally.
- Ensure Change reviews take place where appropriate to capture lessons learned from failed, emergency and other periodic changes, ensuring actions are logged with owners in relevant plans.
- Work with process owners such as Incident and Problem Management to deliver a continued seamless relationship between appropriate processes.
- Provide process documentation, training and consultation to support governance, compliance and understanding of Change Management across the global IS community.
- Constructively challenge requests where appropriate seeking to understand desired outcomes and applying most effective model to achieve that result.
What you need to do now
- Demonstrable experience developing and leading ITIL Change Management processes.
- Experience driving process conformity.
- Experience of acting as IT Change Authority for an organisation greater than 1000 geographically dispersed employees.
- A strong communicator who consistently produces high quality reports and presentations
- Experience working on a global scale
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92717219