TripleLift, one of the fastest-growing ad tech companies in the world, is a technology company rooted at the intersection of creative and media. Its mission is to make advertising better for everyone- content owners, advertisers and consumers-by reinventing ad placement one medium at a time. With direct inventory sources, diverse product lines, and creative designed for scale using our Computer Vision technology, TripleLift is driving the next generation of programmatic advertising from desktop to television.
As of January 2020, TripleLift has recorded four years of consecutive growth of greater than 70 percent, and in 2019 added more than 150 jobs across its locations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. TripleLift is a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company, Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain's New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Find more information about how TripleLift is shaping the future of advertising at triplelift.com.Legal Team
The Legal team at TripleLift is growing, and we need an entrepreneurial, proactive and highly organized individual with a passion for legal operations and compliance processes, particularly those requiring cross-functional partnership or those that can be automated.Role
The role is an opportunity combining technical and legal skills and operational and project management abilities. Our ideal candidate is well-rounded with a variety of experience - in project management tools, program management and tools, amending and negotiating contracts, corporate governance, and more.
Legal Operations Responsibilities
Skills And Experience
- Partner with and support the Legal team on priority projects - from new legal technology implementations to overseeing budget reviews and performance reporting
- Define and drive strategic and operational initiatives with on-time and on-budget results
- Report on key operational and substantive metrics for the practice group that will better inform decision-making, including matter and work product analyses
- Identify, implement, integrate, and optimize applications and tools, and build and leverage internal tools and automation capabilities.
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop a technology roadmap and technology initiatives such as matter management, contracts management, and RFP/RFI applications
- Translate ideas & best practices to results by executing on action plans, and project/program management in areas such as collaboration and knowledge sharing across the legal team and its partners (e.g., building centralized resources, processes, documentation, intranet)
- Deep dive regularly into key legal metrics to identify root cause issues and opportunities and follow through with action plans
- Own management and version control of legal form templates
- Operate as the initial point of contact on all legal requests coming to the legal team
- Draft contracts from form contract templates for legal review/sign-off
- Coordinate corporate record-keeping with external counsel
- Manage legal vendors to optimize efficiency and help to reduce overall spend
- Define metrics for increased visibility and insight into law firm performance
- Relationship building and collaboration within cross-functional teams including sales, support, service, business development, regulatory, IT, and finance as well as well as various business verticals
More About You
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4+ years of experience working in the legal field (start-up or tech industry experience is a plus)
- 4+ years of work experience in operational roles
- Experience in project management with a track record in successfully implementing complex projects and managing high performing teams
- An entrepreneurial spirit and passion for working in a dynamic environment
- Strong work ethic and proven ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Exceptional communication, analytical and writing skills
- Ability and desire to work both autonomously but also collaboratively as part of a growing legal team
- Experience working cross-functionally and globally on complex projects
- Experience developing, implementing and using legal department tools and processes, as well as managing design, roll-out and training for new systems
- Experience in strategy and transforming operations
- Experience driving communication across organizations, including at senior levels
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and growing. You love challenging yourself to constantly learn and improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You believe in providing the best service to customers which includes empowering them by collaborating on efficient processes and providing knowledge and tools
- You embrace uncertainty and thrive on driving change. You enjoy challenging the status quo and working in an industry where technology changes daily and providing legal advice requires a deep understanding of the interplay between technology, policy, strategy and business interests.
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to take initiative to reach the best solution
TripleLift has been honored with many prestigious awards. We received recognition as a Best in the Business by Inc which is for companies that have a positive impact beyond their strong financial results. We were named a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company in 2020 and 2019. In 2019 we were ranked on the Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain's New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for 4 years in a row. To check out more of our awards please visit https://triplelift.com/company/Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility at TripleLift
At TripleLift, we believe in the power of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. With our DEIA initiatives, TripleLift is a place that works for you, and where you can feel a sense of belonging. At TripleLift, we will consider and champion all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition, veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law. TripleLift is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.