Key skills: Programme manager, project manager, digital transformation, Sitecore, CMS, Prince2, teams, contract management, legal, supplier management, governance, stakeholder, re-platform, integrations
A leading organisation is looking for a programme manager to join the team to help with a CMS re-platform. You will need to have experience of re-platforming CMS with complex integrations. SiteCore is highly desirable. You will need large scale digital transformation experience.
- Experience as a programme manager delivering large scale digital programmes
- Contract management - working with Legal and supplier in draft statement of works
- Supplier management - ensuring supplier governance is in place and maintained, working closely with the supplier and delivery manager
- Programme Board - ensuring the programme governance is maintained, managing the monthly programme board + stakeholder management of that group
- CMS re-platforming - not essential to have Sitecore, but the experience of re-platforming CMS's with complex integrations
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92688662