Registered Staff Nurse
£29,744 - £35,336 pa plus generous enhancements
Have you considered an exciting career development opportunity as a Registered Staff Nurse at Dee View Court, Aberdeen?
37.5 hrs or 34.25hrs available per week average (12 hour shifts)
07.00-19.15 / 19.00-07.00
30% enhancements evenings and 45% weekends Inc. £3600 recruitment and retention premium pro rata
We are looking for all levels of Registered Nurses to join us as we expand Scotland's only purpose built Neurological Care Centre. If you are an RN or Senior RN looking for career development in a compassionate and rewarding environment where you will be truly valued as a member of our Professional Healthcare team, we would love to discuss what we can offer you.
With our exciting new expansion now completed this is an amazing time to join our dedicated team of healthcare professionals and progress in the truly rewarding field of Neurological Health care. All our roles offer career development opportunities and benefits including a bonus paid over the first 12 months just for joining us.
You will be:
• A registered nurse with post registration experience in the clinical field
• Knowledge of best clinical practice for client group
• Awareness of current legislation within independent care sector
• Demonstrable continuing professional development
Dee View Court is a Sue Ryder specialist neurological care centre based in Kincorth, Aberdeen, caring for people aged 18 and over with a range of neurological conditions. At Dee View Court, we provide the care people need to optimise their health and wellbeing, maximise their independence and support their emotional and social needs.
To discuss this amazing opportunity further apply now.
Benefits of working for Sue Ryder:
- ** WE WILL HONOUR NHS SERVICE WHEN CALCULATING ANNUAL LEAVE UP TO 30 DAYS + B/H AND CONTINUATION OF NHS PENSION when coming direct from NHS.
- *£3,600 retention bonus, paid in 12 monthly instalments
- Enhancements for nights (30%), weekends (45%) and bank holidays (60%)
- 25 days' holiday (rising to 30 with service) plus Bank Holidays
- Buy and sell up to 5 days holiday
- Private pension scheme matched at 5%
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
- Referral scheme of up to £500
- Carer's leave policy
- 24 hour employee assistance line for free advice on work, family and personal life
- PeoplePerks - discounts with hundreds of retailers and services
- Staff discounts of 15% at the Sue Ryder online shop
- Staff loans and company car loans
- Free parking and subsidised meals
- Wellbeing centre and free will writing service
- Development opportunities for all through our structured development framework