Art & Textiles Teacher
£100 - £150 per day
Starting on Monday 10th May 2021
Solihull, West Midlands
Are you an experienced Art & Textiles Teacher seeking a new opportunity in an 'Outstanding' Ofsted Secondary school?
Academics are currently looking to recruit an inspirational Art & Textiles Teacher for a long term contract based within a Birmingham. This is a highly respected school that offers excellent facilities to the students and staff alike with a view for all students to attend further education whether that be university or apprenticeships.
With a supportive team of Teachers and Teaching Assistants this Secondary are now seeking a Art & Textiles Teacher to join their team on a long term basis. The opportunity will entail the following:
- Creating and preparing lesson plans
- Delivering lesson plans
- To be the first point of call for the students
- Excellent understanding on KS3 - KS4 in Art & Textiles
- Preparing exciting and interactive activities
- Ensuring the classroom is safe and tidy at all time
- Adhering to all school policies
- To be vigilant at all times and ensure safe guarding
To be successful within this role you must be available immediately and have an excellent understanding and passion for Art & Textiles as well as an in depth knowledge of KS3 - KS4 in Art & Textiles. You must be confident, able to adapt to different working environments and have excellent classroom management. You should ideally have an up to date DBS or be willing to apply for one.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to work within fantastic opportunity. Get in touch today!