Reward Analyst, Remote
Some people enjoy being immersed in a spreadsheet; some people love analysing and interrogating data sets in order to get the facts straight to present these to the board. If you are naturally analytical and have advanced excel skills (with experience in VLOOKUP's, pivot tables etc), we need to have a chat.
Whether you are working in reward just now or you had some exposure to elements of reward and are looking to climb the ladder further this is the career move for you.
I am needing someone who is at home with numbers if you are currently working within a reward or benefits area then this would be ideal. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-known organisation to assist in the implementation of their reward and benefits agenda.
HRC Recruitment are proud to be working with a well-known global brand to recruit this exciting NEW opportunity. My client is looking for a Reward Analyst to join their reward team on a contract basis, initially for 6 months with a view to extending this further as the project unravels. Are you who we're looking for?
What does the day to day look like?
- Are you highly analytical with excellent Excel Skills with experience using VLOOKUPS Pivot Tables?
- Do you have good communication skills, and can you tell the story behind the numbers and give advice and on the latest trends within compensation and benefits?
- Are you comfortable leading on the roll-out of Reward Benefits projects?
- Working as a key member of the reward team you will play a key role in developing the reward benefits across this organisation.
- You will work closely with the senior management team in developing the best reward benefits plans for the organisation and employees.
- Analysing daily, you will be an expert on excel and other related analytical tools.
Interested in applying? Send your CV to Nick Nassi via the apply now link.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and employment agency.