Qualified Year 5 Teacher - Sheffiled
Milk Education are working with the Headteacher of a Sheffield primary school who require a Y5 Teacher to join their experienced team of teachers in September. It is an exciting time to join the school and be part of its journey.
* Teaching and coordinating the delivery of Y5 class including class teaching and some intervention work
* Provide planning for the Teaching Assistant to work with smaller groups
* Support well-being and engagement within the wider school
* lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability
Required Skills & Experience:
* Experienced, passionate KS2 practitioner
* Passion for making a difference
* Good team worker
* Clear understanding of KS2 curriculum and assessment
* An ability to build good relationships and communicate with all stakeholders
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the South Yorkshire area. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay
* Direct links to local schools
* Free Lesson Plans
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All registrations are completed via an online video platform.
To apply for this role, please call Emma at Milk Education on (phone number removed) at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below