iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on a newly created position for a Part Qualified Assistant Accountant based in Edinburgh City Centre. The role is a permanent posituon offering excellent career prospects and study support for candidates that are looking to pursue a professional qualification.The Company
A rapidly growing business with customers right across the UK that is currently going through an exciting period of change. The company has developed a pioneering solution allowing their customers to get access to some of the best products available on the market. The Role
This is a newly created position will help support the CFO and also liaise with senior managers and budget holders. To be considered for this opportunity you must have a experience in a similar role and have a strong commercial industry background. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a growing company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.On Offer
The role will offer a competitive salary of £28,000 - £32,000 including an excellent benefits package which includes study support, pension, ample holidays and other great benefits.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Process End of Month Accounts - P&L, Balance Sheet, Aged Debtors and Creditors, Stock Costings, Prepayments and Accruals
- Produce End of Month Management Packs
- Produce accurate Finance reports to specific deadlines
- Forecasts Budgeting and Planning
- Manage Budgets and give monthly report on spend
- Complete Monthly VAT return
- Bank Reconciliations
- Expense Analysis
- Manage Cashflow, ensuring it is up to date, accurate and monitor trends
- Process all invoices
- Processing outsourced Payroll
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Ideally suited to someone part qualified or qualified by experience.
- A minimum of 3-5 years practical finance experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience using Xero software is preferential.
- Intermediate to advanced user of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you would like to have a confidential discussion please feel free to get in touch with Andrew Robinson for more information.