Senior Electronic Hardware Test Engineer
The role requires:
- Knowledge and experience of small to medium volume electronic manufacturing.
- Proven track record in an electronic test environment (Production or Development).
- Experienced in managing a small team (desirable).
- Experience of creating test procedures and specifying test equipment.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to fault find down to component level.
- Drive to make positive changes within the department.
- Ability to perform clean and accurate repairs
- A good commercial awareness.
- Team and people skills.
- A willingness to travel to our other sites when required (Typically 1-2 times a year).
Skills and Experience
- Be a highly motivated with drive and enthusiasm to achieve results.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be well organised and disciplined.
- Be able to work in a pressurised environment.