This is a great opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Lawyer to join a reputable and highly regarded firm in Brighton.
This role would suit a Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with a minimum of 4 years' PQE in commercial and residential conveyancing.
You will have a high level of technical skills and be comfortable handling your own caseload of residential and commercial property matters from instruction through to file closing.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with negotiation of commercial leases
- Refinancing of commercial portfolios
- Commercial mortgages to individuals and companies
- Landlord & tenant matters
- Residential transactions
- Purchase and re-mortgage of freehold and leasehold properties
- Registration of unregistered properties
- Right to buy purchases
For more information, please apply or contact Becky Newton at G2 Legal for a confidential discussion.