eCommerce Operations Manager - Revive CollagenJob Description
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team as eCommerce Operations Manager. You will be joining a new and rapidly growing brand who produce a premium ingestible collagen skincare. You will be responsible for driving E-Commerce operations along with the day to day management, executing growth plans and continuously raising the bar, ensuring our websites and products are best in class with a direct report to the CEO. You will be developing, supporting, and taking responsibility for the sales across the whole company, with full accountability for converting orders into sales, with the most profitable and customer-friendly approach.
An enthusiastic, proactive and entrepreneurial approach is crucial. This performance driven role involves working as part of a small team. This is a truly a unique and exciting time to join the company as we set our eyes on international grow.Role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the review of the entire business systems and processes from start to finish, highlighting areas for improvement
- Ensure consistent conformance to operating procedures across all areas of the business.
- Develop e-commerce operational metrics and KPI's and report on review.
- Monitor Google Analytics to better understand shop, identify and fix shortcomings and communicate advice on best practice to rest of team
- Manage and generation of weekly and monthly P&L reporting
- Manage and monthly review of packaging usage and guidelines - work alongside key stakeholders to manage packaging replenishment and efficiency
- Interpret Profit & Loss, product sales and other reports to identify errors and provide insight into performance and ideas for resolutions / improvements.
- Manages communication between the Customer Care Centre, Distribution Centres, and other ecommerce partners for the day-to-day business, related projects and initiatives
- Oversee and improve distribution processes
- Address any issues with the appropriate teams and ensure a solution
- Maximising efficiencies in the supply chain, working with team to improve supply chain efficiency
- Managing external marketing and advertising partners
- Maximising efficiencies in production and eliminating any unnecessary costs.
- Deliver a premium and proactive customer service management with very high first contact resolution rates that deliver customer satisfaction targets.
- Reviewing performance standards are achieved and maintained
- Guide and advise potential customers to convert to purchase
- Responsible for analysing and optimising the customer journey and making recommendations for improvements to this.
- Oversee our Review engine ensuring any customer issues are dealt with promptly and effectively and ensure our reputation for service across all digital media including Facebook and Twitter is maintained.
- Identify issues and risks relating to products which are not driven by product data (i.e. no stock / low stock, broken page content)
- Consistently improve and refine on site product recommendations to enhance AOV
- Repair broken searches and suggest potential campaigns based on search trends
- Daily liaison and management of the manufacturer of products
- Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Manage and set targets for external agencies
· Proactive, go-getter personality.
· Highly commercial with a proven ability to deliver impressive sales growth
· 5+ years' experience working in a similar position
· Experience and strong understanding of Shopify, Klavyio, Facebook ads manager, google ad words and google analytics.
· Experience working with email marketing and affiliates.
· Ability to build strong relationships, both internally and with external agencies/ partners.
· Strategic mindset. Can translate and drive brand vision digitally.
· Highly numerate and analytical, can understand how to read data and effectively turn into actions.
· Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
· Excellent communication and organisational skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Exceptional team building skills, can motivate and drive peers.
· Ability to effectively organise and prioritise, according to business needs.
· Passion for Digital, continuously seeking new opportunities and at the forefront of the ever-changing digital landscape.
· Strong experience using Microsoft Office is essential, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
· Experience in health. beauty or nutrition preferable, but not essential. THE CANDIDATE:
The ideal person for this role will have a minimum of 3-5 year's experience in a
ecommerce business, preferably D2C beauty or wellbeing experience. You will have an excellent analytical skills and love using Microsoft excel as an advanced level user. You will have strong commercial awareness with strong verbal and communication skills whilst remaining confident in a fast-paced environment. You will be an organised individual with the ability to work independently and handle responsibility.
The candidate MUST demonstrate a passion for the brand. You will be tenacious, hardworking and committed to exceeding both customer and brand expectations. You MUST be proactive and able for think ahead. You will be ambitious, highly organised, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. You must be confident and personable and able to juggle multiple priorities and stakeholders simultaneously. We need someone who is willing to go the extra miles ALWAYS.
Must have a solid interest in the D2C market, energetic with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow the brands presence, Strong work ethic and ability to work independently to meet deadlines. Ability to think strategically and be able to take initiative with little supervision.Job type:
Full time, permanentWork remotely:
Yes but is required to work from our Bristol office one day a week Salary:
Negotiable based on experience + considerably performance related bonuses