Job Description Summary
This is a UK Remote opportunity with some travel required to the office in Little Chalfont, Buckinghamshire.
You will provide strategic business insights capabilities for the Molecular Imaging business. This role will have an in depth understanding of a selection of NPIs (New Product Introduction) and current portfolio of Molecular Imaging.
You will also consolidate and triangulate data and information from primary market research, forecasting, analytics, and competitive intelligence into insights and recommendations. As a partner to the different Program teams, bring independent and strategic thinking to the NPIs (New Product Introductions), current portfolio, supports and challenges where appropriate. Works in close collaboration with Marketing Colleagues to develop Value Propositions.
The role is part of the PDx (Pharmaceutical Diagnostics Business) Strategic Global Marketing Team, and reports directly to the Senior Leader, Customer Market and Business Insights.
This is a great role for an experienced insights specialist, who wants to take on a broader role, to be a hands-on contributor and be inspired about having a business impact.Job Description
- Works independently or direct the Customer Research Leader on market research projects. Designs and implements global and key market centric specific market research projects
- Identifies data gaps and generates a yearly market research roadmap for the Product, including business needs, timelines, methodology, and budget.
- Responsible for execution of market research projects, including vendor selection and management, internal alignment and compliance approvals, utilization of new research methodologies and data sources (where appropriate), and presenting the final deliverables with the global and regional teams
- Translates market research information into strategic implications and provides recommendations to the Commercial Team for in-market brands or Program Team for NPIs.
Market and Competitive Intelligence
- Understands the overall landscape
- Maintains an updated perspective on current and future competition, including identification and evaluation of respective competition
- Collaborates with Secondary Research Lead in the Analytics Team to generate competitive landscape understanding
- Plans and executes bespoke CI Projects such as competitor gaming, competitor scenario mapping or third-party projects
- Supported and directs the analytics team to what projects are needed and collaborates in the interpretation and recommendation of results
- Partners with the Commercial Team to identify insights gaps for forecast and market sizing, customer segmentation related insights needs and integrates these needs into the yearly research projects/ plans
- Evaluates forecasts and generates evidence/ insights to feed into forecasts and market sizing and customer segmentation
- Manages epi data evaluation and collaborates with the Analytics Team to design appropriate patient models to simulate markets and indications for NPIs
- Collaborates with the Analytics Team on Molecular Imaging market sizing and any other adhoc analytics projects.
Qualifications and experience
- Healthcare/ Pharmaceutical experience
- Substantial experience in analytics or market insight role, international and/or US research experience is preferred
- Strong quantitative aptitude is a must
- Being able to analyse large data sets and aggregating data from multiple data sources to develop hypotheses and provide a single source of truth.
- Strong capability in planning, designing, managing and providing recommendations based on results from market research, competitive intelligence and analytics programs
- Experience in development of insights roadmap for Products
- Significant experience in qualitative & quantitative market research, development and evaluating product/market and business forecasts
- Experience in patient pathway mapping and application to the business.
- Demonstrated experience in customer segmentation and targeting
- Ability to work effectively across a matrix environment and influence without formal authority
- Proven aptitude to communicate effectively with stakeholders and capacity to anticipate key stakeholder expectations
- Ability to focus and prioritize effectively changing priorities.
- Working in disease areas with limited external data available
- Oncology experience
#LI-REMOTE Additional Information Relocation Assistance Provided: