Junior Corporate Lawyer
EY Law is a fast growing, dynamic and integrated part of EY. That means opportunities for our people every day - and a need for talented, flexible, ambitious professionals to join us to fuel our growth tomorrow. Become part of a client facing, cohesive and expanding team and develop your career within a global organization looking to disrupt the legal market. The Opportunity
We are looking for a number of junior level Corporate Lawyers to join our Transactions Law team in London and Manchester.
The Transactions Law team is part of our wider EY Law practice. We integrate fully within EY, both in the UK and globally, and leverage the existing growth platforms that EY already has, with its extensive list of clients, resources and global presence.
This role will give you the opportunity to advise across a range of sectors on all aspects of Corporate Law, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, joint ventures, corporate reorganisations, shareholder agreements and corporate governance issues. Skills and Attributes
What we offer
- Corporate Lawyer with 0-3 years PQE
- A good range of experience across all aspects of Corporate Law
- Able to demonstrate experience on mid-market M&A, private equity and venture capital transactions
- Qualified in England & Wales
- Strong technical, drafting and negotiation skills
- Provides highest levels of service to clients and colleagues
- Can demonstrate team work and relationship building skills
- An innovative mindset (supporting the use of technology to improve service delivery)
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Able to work independently
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all. If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. Apply now.Qualifications: Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance. About EY
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.