SAP C4C - Manager/Senior Manager
At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all. The opportunity
You are able to work autonomously and as part of a team across multiple customer engagements effectively. You will drive continuous improvement of both the technical solutions we deliver and the supporting processes to ensure a first class and efficient service for our customers.
You must be able to use your technical and solution knowledge to offer advice and support, and communicate effectively with customers, offshore resources and senior management. You must be able to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines always ensuring attention to detail.
In return we offer the chance to work with some of the largest organizations in the UK and Europe, helping them to deliver real value within their businesses. We will constantly challenge and incite you to learn to become part of a world-class consultancy with exceptional rewards, training and recognition along the journey.Qualifications:Desired Skills and Experience
- This role will require experience in the delivery of sales, service or marketing business transformation projects within a consulting role
- Thorough business process understanding of at least two of marketing, sales and service.
- Solid hands-on implementation experience of packaged SAP solutions, specifically SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Service Cloud and SAP Marketing Cloud, including sales processes and pricing; customer and material/product master data; service processes
- Ability to use data and analytics to solve complex problems in customer experience
- Hands-on implementation experience of integrating CRM packages such as SAP Sales Cloud or SAP Marketing Cloud to SAP ECC.
- Demonstrable industry experience in at least two of FMCG, CP, Manufacturing, Retail, or Utilities
- Extensive experience in leading projects, in particular running workshops, requirements gathering / solution design / testing and cutover activities
What we offer
- Experience of working on an international level.
- Aptitude for at least basic programming and/or review
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- Ability to work with external and internal customers to ensure quality of work; professionalism and customer satisfaction
- Mobile; comfortable with multiple client engagements and travel
- Identifies new business opportunities through to AW management
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. Apply now.
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.