An excellent opportunity has arisen for an SEO Outreach Specialist to join a team that is going from strength to strength. So, if you are a driven individual, with a creative flair and a real eye for detail then this role could be for you. 90% of this position is working from home with the understanding that you will work from the office the rest of the time.
At Aviva, we're reinventing insurance; in fact, we have been for over 300 years. We're creating digital experiences and tools which meet customers' needs and address the 'pain points' that they tell us they feel.
SEO is embedded in the heart of our digital strategy, which is why we've developed our in-house SEO capability to work seamlessly with every aspect of Aviva's digital offering, and to make sure that it's built properly, from the ground up.
As one of our SEO Outreach Specialists, you'll take ownership of the end-to-end outreach campaign planning process; from campaign ideation, to commissioning research and content, through to building prospect lists and pitching to those publishers. You'll come to Aviva with a customer-first approach and relish the challenge of nursing customer-focused content from its earliest days as an idea, right through to realisation and campaign-launch. You'll also get a massive buzz from getting our content placed on high-profile publications through your patience and tenacity.Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Experience required
- Generating campaign ideas.
- Building and maintaining a campaign calendar.
- Gaining stakeholder buy-in for campaigns by effectively pitching ideas and adapting them to fit the wider content and brand strategies.
- De-risk campaigns by following approvals the process prior to launch.
- Gathering data from disparate sources to inform campaigns (e.g., claims data, commissioning surveys, FOI requests).
- Manage and track end-to-end campaign delivery.
- Submitting content and design briefs to generate assets in support of outreach campaigns.
- Researching and creating prospect lists.
- Effectively pitch our content and campaigns to busy journalists and publishers, to gain placements on high-quality publications.
- Report on campaigns to the wider business and perform retrospectives to inform future planning.
- Support and amplify campaigns from other teams.
What will you get for this role?
- Strong, proven and relevant experience in SEO outreach with an excellent understanding of innovative content marketing, audience research, prospecting, SEO and PR strategies
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable success-rate at pitching to journalists and publishers is desirable
- Hands on experience of working with agile methodologies
- Excellent project management skills
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work within a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Working at Aviva
- Salary of £28,500 - £40,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through "My Aviva Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
At Aviva, we're people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow. We bring this to life by ensuring risk management is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that. In fact, we don't advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it's up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you've applied please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we'll make sure we interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Dylan Wood a call on 07385 426164 or send an email to Dylan.wood@Aviva.com .
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By 'minimum criteria' we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.