1PS was founded in 2017 by our management team who have over 25 years of experience in Finance, Risk Management and Recruitment Back Office Services. We provide the technology, advance contract funding, and fully supported back-office services to allow our agencies to grow. Our portal creates the most straight forward and easy experience so our clients can focus on what they do best, growing their business.
1PS has the unique understanding and perspective of the support services required by a recruitment consultant including the areas for improvement from current market offerings, alongside the needs of the end client to effectively support the temporary resource and processes. We pride ourselves on providing a flexible service, using solutions in circumstances where our competitors would not and assessing each situation with communication and understanding.We're dedicated to simplifying and improving the way that recruitment firms finance and manage their contractor growth. Our integrated secure and easy to use portal creates the most straightforward and easy experience, so our clients can focus on what they do best: growing their business. Our growth solutions help our clients to scale: faster, more profitably- and more enjoyably. Our dedicated on-boarding team will make it easy to get started. Allowing you to quickly access funds and start managing your growth.
*About the role:*
An emerging fintech focusing on utilising the power of technology to produce asset finance software. What started as a business to make finance better for recruitment agencies is looking to rapidly scale and offer our clients a complete end-to-end service covering all aspects of the marketplace. Our focus in 2021 and beyond is Technology and its exciting; we are looking to revolutionise the ease of our clients to onboard and operate, developing our platform with integrations to CRM's, Accounting packages and much more.
As a Senior, you'll be expected to support the mentoring of more junior members of the squad and together will help to build a range of development initiatives. In this role you will work closely with the Head of Engineering to deliver a scalable, maintainable and reliable platform to take us from, what is an established revenue generating business, but one that is still naciente in terms of potential; to a large-scale deployed platform with thousands of Recruitment Agencies and possibly 100,000+ of daily data transactions.
* Previous experience in an Engineer or Senior role.
* Extensive all-round Engineering and Computer Science background.
* Strong exposure to relevant frameworks.
* Solid exposure to AWS to run infrastructure.
* Comfortable prototyping and trying out new ideas.
* Always consider the scalability of the product and focus on future proofing.
* You will work with the Head of Engineering and provide input into the architecture, tech and DevOps tooling.
* An advocate of a DevOps mindset and culture.
* Willingness to make commitments and deliver them.
* Background in Finance or Banking desirable but specifically modelling financial transactions using established patterns and formats would be very highly regarded.
* *Hasura *(*GraphQL engine*) for backend
* *React *is our chosen technology for frontends.
* *Asana *for deployment, management and scaling.
* *Postgre Sql and MongoDB* for our database*
* *AWS *for our infrastructure.
* *Asana *is also used to track and manage work.
* *Haskell, Java and Springboot *an advantage*.*
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Pension scheme
* Regular team socials (in line with current Covid guidelines)
* An increasing list of staff benefits as the company scales.
* Opportunities for personal growth, professional development and further training
* Initial 15 minutes entry interview with HR.
* Interview with CEO and COO.
* Interview with Shareholder, Ben White.
Java, GraphQL, ReactJava, GraphQL, React