Uniqodo is on a mission to drive better profitability for eCommerce promotions. We take unique voucher codes to a new level by advancing the way brands issue and validate offers, coupled with building bespoke activation solutions on site to drive enhanced conversion. We call this Promotion EX; curating a customer's promotion journey from discovery through to purchase with the right message in the right moments to deliver exceptional results. Promotion EX(perience) brings together the power of great CX/UX with the performance of sophisticated promotion solutions to create an entirely new category in the digital marketing landscape. It's our term, our category, and we lead the field.
We work for some of the world's biggest and most loved brands, including Samsung, BT, EE, TUI, Moonpig, Boots, Radisson Hotel Group, National Rail and have won a number of awards including Best Customer Conversion Platform in the Performance Marketing Awards 2020 for Travelodge. Our mantra is to solve every problem our clients present us with, so alongside an ambitious roadmap to develop our platform, we're building real-world solutions to long-standing problems, driving immediate value and long-term sustainability for our business.
Through the strength of our solution alone, Uniqodo has grown 40% year on year. Despite the challenges that 2020 has presented every business globally, Uniqodo has recovered all of the impact we had with the loss of some travel clients in just 6 months, and are already on target to reach our year end goals. This year we have launched a number of global partnerships with industry peers to extend our reach and awareness, and have set ourselves up to drive 100% growth each year moving forward. We are future-proofed against upcoming regulatory and industry changes to privacy, cookies and tracking, and are riding the wave of accelerated eCommerce growth, expedited by the pandemic, but set to dominate commerce.
*About the role:*
You should understand good design principles but are also able to think outside of the box. You are a good team player and your colleagues should enjoy working with you. What we do comes with time and delivery pressures, but when we work together, we are a force to be reckoned with.
Solving challenges isn't just what we do for our clients, it's how we approach everything we do at Uniqodo. We're stronger together, and like to go the extra mile to help people grow personally and professionally. Solving problems goes hand in hand with positive debate, and we encourage our team to challenge anything where they see a better way. Much of our platform is the result of our team seeing and recommending new solutions, new features, and new ways of doing things.
*Our tech stack:*
Node.js, ES 5+, Jest, Native JS, React, jQuery, CSS, Less, SaaS, WebPack, Moment.js, Docker, Twig, AWS.
* Design and build existing and new frontend features of our promotional code web apps
* Build some exciting onsite promotion widgets for our clients
* Help with the move to React
* Help shape the future of our front-end architecture
* Contribute to our technical solutions planning
* Good understanding of native JS and the Living Standard
* React skills with Redux
* Knowledge of the Git version control system
* Experience working with WebPack or similar would be beneficial
* Expert knowledge of HTML5&CSS
* An eye for a good UX design is also desirable
* Pension scheme
* Quarterly bonus
* Shares options scheme
* Private healthcare scheme
* Regular social events
* 25 days holiday (rising with service)
* Your birthday off
* Remote working- use the office only when you need to
* The autonomy to take ownership of your work Join a team who appreciate design and quality and cultivate brilliant ideas Challenge yourself and try new things
* Telephone interview
* Technical test
* Final interview