Uniqodo is a Promotion Experience Platform that helps eCommerce businesses target the right people in the moments that matter, with incentives that motivate. Award-winning and fast-growing, we work with major high-street retailers as well as globally recognised brands such as Samsung, Moonpig, TUI, Avis, BT, EE, Boden, Bose, National Rail, Radisson Blu and more.
*About the role:*
We've got a proven product, a great client list, a great team of talented individuals, fun working environment and some exciting brand-new projects in the pipeline. Now, we're looking for a brilliant Software Engineer to join our team and help us build your future and the business together, as one success story.
We are eager to hear from you if you've got an excellent OOP skill, you write good quality code and care a lot about the product you build. You understand good design principles but can also think outside of the box. You are a good team player and your colleagues enjoy working with you.
*Our The Stack:*
PHP 5&7, Symfony 2+, Golang, Doctrine ORM, Git, Aurora DB, MySQL 5.7, Microservices, BDD, DDD, AWS... You can decide the next piece of tech.
* Build the Uniqodo suite of APIs and microservices
* Extend and improve our coupon code web apps
* Design and build a host of new innovative products on our product roadmap
* Contribute to our technical solutions planning, code reviews & modelling sessions
* Refactor and redesign different parts of the software
* Play a key role in rebuilding version 2 of some of our existing apps
* Expert knowledge of PHP 5 and above
* Strong modelling ability- can you draw up your solution & architecture before writing your code?
* Ability to effectively apply design patterns to real-life software problems.
* Experience of the Git version control system
* Experience using Symfony 2+ framework or similar is desirable
* Experience of Doctrine 2 ORM or a similar tool is desirable
* Pension scheme
* Quarterly bonus
* Shares options scheme
* Private healthcare scheme
* Regular social events
* 25 days holiday (rising with service)
* Your birthday off
* Remote working- use the office only when you need to
* The autonomy to take ownership of your work Join a team who appreciate design and quality and cultivate brilliant ideas Challenge yourself and try new things
* Informal Telephone Chat
* Take-Home Technical Test
* Final Interview - offer!
PHPPHP, Symfony, MySQL, Go, AWS Lambda