My client are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician on a mobile basis covering Stockport and Manchester predominantly. On offer is a competitive salary with necessary training also provided. Although Electrical bias, the sucessful applicant will also be expected to occasionally carry out other duties.
A key member of the maintenance team responsible for delivering planned and reactive maintenance, fault finding and repair to all building services. Ensuring high levels of compliance as well as Health & Safety at all times. The post holder will have a proven track record working on Facilities Management contracts.Main Duties/Responsibilities:
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- Undertake Reactive and PPM works to all electrical plant - including minor works, fault finding and repairs.
- Complete Minor works Certificates to BS7671 standards.
- Supervising & monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance.
- Ensure that plant faults & defects are remedied in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are always prepared and used to ensure safe working practices.
- Develop a good working relationship with all members of staff, subcontractors and the end client.
- Keep all plant rooms in a clean and tidy condition.
- Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate. Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI's/SLA's.
- Ensure CAFM system is kept up to date and that PPM / reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured.
- Undertake lone working when and where required, subject to passing satisfactory training.
- Arrange and provide holiday and sickness cover at short notice and be flexible in their working patterns.
- Carry out basic fabric maintenance as and when required.
- Carry out any other additional tasks as directed by the account management team.
- An Electrician who is qualified to at least one of the below:
- Be time served in a recognised engineering apprenticeship.
- City & Guilds Parts A&B
- City & Guilds 236 Part 1 & Part 2
- City & Guilds 2330 Part 1 & Part 2
- NVQ 2330 Level 2 & Level 3
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Due to the nature of the environment it is essential that you have the ability to pass the standard security vetting process. This will include a criminal records check.
Salary for this role is up to £31,000 dependant on experience. Van included.
If interested in this role, please send your CV or call Tom on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.