Robertson Bell are working with a London Based NHS Trust to recruit a Finance Business Partner on an initial 6 month contract. This role will be a mixture of remote and on site working.
Key responsibilities of the Divisional Finance Manager include:
- Working closely with budget holders to ensure up to date and accurate finance information in relation to performance and income is communicated effectively.
- Contributing to the production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Developing strong relationships with internal stakeholders across directorates.
- Production of the monthly management accounts.
- Providing business planning and decision making support in the form of accurate budgeting and forecasting.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of financial management within an NHS Trust.
- A full or finalist level CCAB qualification.
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to work with large data sets.
- Strong communication skills.