Internal Communications Events Manager x 2
Pertemps Scotland Ltd are working with our client in Edinburgh to recruit for a Internal Communications Events Manager x 2 Coordinator in the Public Sector on a temporary basis for 4 Months with potential extension.
Due to current circumstances this role will be based remotely.
Day rate: £150 - £200 (Inside IR35)The main duties would be:
- Develop communications plan, including all comms activity to promote event attendance
- Support senior event manager(s) to coordinate event design group to help with event content, including work with event design group to source key note speakers and MCs
- Provide briefing packs and on the day support to all speakers and MCs
- Strategies and coordinate on the day virtual stage management
- Strategies and manage on the day digital engagement, for example polling, Slido Q&A, main screen graphics and screen share
- Moderating chat/Q&A on the day engagement, documenting pertinent questions or inappropriate comments
- Subtitling/closed captions: manage all subtitling and post-event transcripts, ensuring content is checked for accuracy/propriety
- Support senior event manager(s) to evaluate overall event success including pre- and post- event surveys, outcome monitoring etc.
- Background in communications, preferably with experience of planning and delivering staff engagement events
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications and engagement skills with confidence to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Evidence of using digital engagement platforms, such as Slido, to generate two way conversation between staff and leadership.
- Strong evidence of organisational and time management skills, including the ability to plan and stick to project / work schedules time-lines to achieve sought outcomes.
Candidates are required to have a Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate