You'll do more than the expected. You'll do the unexpected.
The Global Loyalty and Benefits Centre of Excellence (COE), within the Global Premium Products & Benefits organization, is responsible for setting the enterprise-wide loyalty and benefits vision and leveraging our partnerships, marketing assets and capabilities to create a global, market-leading approach to delivering targeted cardmember value within this space.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Engagement and Analytics, the Senior Analyst will support the development of engagement strategies for MR and benefits to our Small business and Corporate clients, and will be responsible for providing key insights and analytics across international markets. This person will work closely with the Enterprise Digital & Analytics, Finance, and regional teams to progress central and local priorities.
This is a great cross-functional role allowing for exposure across a wide variety of internal teams. The successful candidate will have a broad remit and will be involved in engagement/marketing projects, Customer Experience capabilities prioritization and program economics optimization.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.Qualifications
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to derive actionable insights to drive decisions in a complex environment and inform both the short- and long-term loyalty and benefits strategy
- Advanced Excel skills essential
- Proficiency in SQL is essential
- Proven experience interpretting data and creating insights to influence senior audiences essential
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, learn quickly, "connect the dots"
- Ability to build relationships and manage stakeholders at different levels
- Proven ability to influence and drive results at all levels across the organization and across markets
- Growth mindset, ability to adapt to evolving priorities and work environment - demonstrates flexibility and openness to changing circumstance
- Passion for loyalty with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Curious with an external perspective and customer centric mindset.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to synthetize complex analysis into reports or decks that "tell the story" and are easily digestible for senior audiences
- Plus: TM1, Cornestone and SAS proficiency
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process - or need any reasonable adjustments to be made - then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.