Goldman & Fine Group is looking for an experienced MET Stripper Fitter / Mechanic in Wakefield (3313).
My client is a fast-paced, well-established and highly successful nationwide group of accident repair bodyshops. They are offering an excellent pay rate, bonuses and benefits, with excellent working conditions, working under a friendly, supportive manager.Applicants must:
- be a confident mechanical & electrical fitter / stripper fitter
- have own tools
- have min 3 years' experience
- have a valid UK driving license
- be able to start immediately
- be able to work on a wide range of makes and models of cars
- have good interpersonal skills
- be able to work to targets and deadlines
ATA accreditation would be an advantage, but not necessary if you have the skills and experience.
Applicants will take pride in delivering work to a high quality, ensuring the customer receives the best level of customer service. The successful candidate will be working on a variety of cars and will have the responsibility for removing and replacing all the mechanical, electrical and trim components on a wide range of vehicles.
You will be highly experienced in all types of auto repair, able to work on gearboxes, engines, clutches, brakes etc on a wide range of makes and models of cars. A good knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment is invaluable. Self-motivated, positive and approachable, you will be managing your own workload whilst working as part of a team.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.How to apply:
- click on this advert and submit your completed CV
- call Peter at Goldman & Fine quoting the ref 3313
- email your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
"MET Stripper Fitter"