Account Manager (Branding / Packaging)
£35,000 plus excellent benefits
(WFH - working from home available)Key Skills: Account Manager, Packaging, Design, Branding, Agency, WFH, working from home, immediate start available.
I am working with an exceptional creative agency with an expertise
in brand strategy and brand design. This includes brand identity, packaging design (both graphics and 3D), naming and brand guidelines. They also specialise in Print Production.
They are looking for a new Account Manager. Someone who can manage projects as well as clients and stakeholders. They will have ownership of projects, leading the team on projects from start to finish. Interested in brand strategy and getting involved in the up-front thinking on projects, and managing projects through all the creative stages and in to artwork. Working closely with the creative team and someone who is passionate about design. Someone who can play a key role in client meetings, is confident presenting and good on the details and budgets.
Experience isn't as important as attitude but you must have some experience in branding & packaging design, and an interest in working with clients and growing relationships.
They are flat structured so there will be lots of autonomy in the role. Reporting directly to the agency partners but working on a daily basis with a very experienced and supportive team. We are informal, so someone who is self-motivated, works hard but also enjoy a lively creative studio environment. They are a team of about 20 so it's very hands on and like a big family.
If you are looking for an opportunity to learn quickly, with real job ownership working on some prestigious and desirable brands, please apply!Account Manager - Duties:
Account Manager - Experience you'll need:
- We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team. Someone who can build strong relationships with clients, manage multiple projects and work very closely with the studio.
- We are flat structured so there will be lots of autonomy in the role.
- Managing design jobs from start to finish and everything that is involved in-between.
- Reporting directly to the agency partners but working on a daily basis with a very experienced and supportive team.
- We are informal, so someone who is self-motivated and enjoys a lively studio environment.
Key Skills: Account Manager, Packaging, Design, Branding, Agency, WFH, working from home, immediate start available.In return, my client offers the chance to be part of a fantastic, growing, creative organisation with big plans for the future! Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today! Integral Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
- Previous account management experience is important.
- You will be working on tobacco packaging, so experience in packaging design and tobacco would be useful but isn't a must.
- Knowledge of artwork production including print processes would be helpful.