Finance Cost Control ControllerOpportunity beckons...
"We have a truly great opportunity for an experienced Finance Cost Controller to join one of the world's most recognisable and award-winning car manufacturing brand. This is an exciting position for someone who wants to progress and be part of the future of this business."
You will provide a critical and valued contribution to the businesses financial efficiency and will form part of a well-established team.Overall objectives to be achieved:
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Accounting for Nonvehicle areas of the business
- Vehicle plant Mid Term planning
- Support plant cost reduction activities
- Adhoc projects
Required background, experience, and education:
- Accounting for Nonvehicle areas of the business (including forecasting and reporting)
- Support for Vehicle plant Mid Term Planning
- Monthly internal & external reporting
- Variance analysis & control
- Working closely with other functions across the business
- Systems enhancements/process flow improvements
- Additional tasks and responsibilities (including team management if any)
Skills, abilities, and languages:
- Qualified experienced accountant (ACA, ACMA, or equivalent) - essential
- Strong analysis, and database/spreadsheet skills
- Able to work with large amounts of data.
- Manufacturing background desirable but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility and team working ethic important.
- Good analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills
In reward for your efforts, dedication, and hard work, you will be rewarded a comprehensive package.