Associate Transport PlannerSalary
: £45,000 - £55,000
An exciting opportunity has become available with a independently owned engineering consultancy. They are looking for an experienced Associate Transport Planner to join their team. Candidate Specification:
- Degree level education in a relevant subject (Geography, Civil Engineering, Transport Planning);
- Strong report writing ability;
- Highly numerate and an analytical mindset;
- Prior experience in transport planning would be beneficial;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills;
- Experience with Excel, AutoCAD, Vissim, Arcady, Picady or LinSig would be beneficial.
- Project manangement and administration
- Preparation of fee proposals
- Client liaison
- Invoicing - reporting to the Associate Director and Board Directors as required
If successful, you will join a firm that from concept to completion their technical expertise has it covered from the ground up. Over the last 30 years they have gone from strength to strength. They will support you in you career and make sure you are reaching your potential.
Interested in this or other roles in Transport Planning? Please do not hesitate to contact James Hardie on or call . We have many more vacancies available on our website.
This is a permanent role.