Company growth requires our client to seek a Senior Director to join their medical education team based out of their Surrey offices with the benefit of flexible working.
The role serves as part of the senior management team providing strategic leadership, P&L responsibility and helping to ensure strategic decisions are taking effect throughout the business. You will help to develop teams in optimising the output, quality and value of their work, while supporting and encouraging colleagues to identify and grow new business opportunities. You will also be a point of contact for clients, acting as a partner to help them anticipate challenges, and providing timely solutions to any issues.
In addition to an excellent salary you can expect a generous package of benefits including private healthcare, pension, bonus, 25 days holidays, birthday off and many more perks and incentives.Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Lead and motivate account teams to fulfil their potential
- Provide strategic insights to both clients and the business
- As part of the Leadership Team, manage resources to help ensure all demands on the accounts are serviced effectively
- Responsibility for signing off client activity programmes
- Financial oversight of business unit
- Life Science degree
- Previous experience of leading an account teams in a medical communications agency
- Understanding of local, European and Global pharmaceutical regulations
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong organisational skills, including ability to prioritise and to balance multiple priorities and demands
This is a great chance to join an extremely successful agency with a relaxed and informal environment, that will reward and recognise your work.To be considered for this role you will be based in the UK within commutable distance of Surrey and have considerable experience of delivering medical education programmes in a healthcare agency environment.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we've built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We're now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.