23206CHP Engine TechnicianWest MidlandsUp to £45000 + Bonus + Vehicle
Alecto Recruitment are looking to speak with experienced CHP Engine Technicians and Industrial Engine Technicians interested in working as a CHP Engine Technician in the West Midlands area.
Our client provides essential service and maintenance services to industrial generation equipment and requires an Engineer with knowledge of industrial/reciprocating engines or gas engines such as Jenbacher, MWM, MTU, Siemens and Caterpillar.
This position is offering excellent progression opportunity, as the company is ultimately looking for an Engineer to take over this level of seniority. Role Responsibilities
- Commissioning, servicing and repairing the company's fleet of Jenbacher, MWM, MTU, Siemens and Caterpillar engines and peripheral equipment.
- Attending call outs when required to effect, where possible, repairs to ensure environmental compliance and/or effective generation is preserved across the Company's fleet of natural gas, landfill gas and coal mine methane generation assets.
- Providing assistance, when required, in servicing and repairing the company's fleet of landfill gas and coal mine methane gas engines (predominantly Caterpillar and Jenbacher engines).
- Relevant industry experience servicing, maintaining and repairing reciprocating engines, gas turbines and power generation plant.
- Ideally sound knowledge working on manufacturers mentioning above - Jenbacher, MWM, MTU, Siemens or Caterpillar.
- Ideally a mechanical apprenticeship or engineering qualifications in the area of reciprocating engines, gas turbines or power generation plant.
- Based in West Midlands.
- Full driving licence is essential.
To enquire for more information on the is role or to apply please send your CV or call