Are you an enthusiastic and high-performing Content Marketing Executive looking for your next opportunity? My client offers a fast-paced environment where well-thought out, goal-orientated, marketing campaigns are key to their success. The right person for this position will be results-driven, pro-active and will collaborate with others while sharing best practice and their expertise with the wider team.
My client is at a pivotal moment in its history after securing investment and is now laser-focused on achieving its ambitious growth plans. With customers in 90 countries and a strong presence in the North American market, the expansion and development of our marketing communications function is key to our growing business.
They are looking to enhance and expand the Marketing Team's capabilities with an experienced marketing professional with a passion for content creation, who will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of marketing campaigns in line with our business goals.About The Role:
You will work closely with the Marketing Communications Manager to support the delivery of the marketing communications plan. As part of a close-knit marketing team, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on all areas of our marketing activities, from raising our company profile, enhancing customer and prospect journeys and contributing to stakeholder relationships, to driving growth within our target markets.
The ideal candidate will be a confident and self-motivated marketing professional with a flair for writing compelling content. With experience working to multiple deadlines, you will have excellent organisational skills. You will be proactive in researching and developing content ideas and keeping abreast of market trends and industry news. As a confident communicator you will be comfortable presenting ideas and campaign plans to the Marketing Team and other internal stakeholders.Key responsibilities:
Who we're looking for:
- Develop marketing campaigns based on clear customer journeys that build brand and product awareness and result in actionable leads.
- Support the execution and monitoring of multi-channel brand awareness, lead-generation and lead-nurturing campaigns.
- Provide event management support.
- Develop compelling content in line with the marketing communications plan.
- Write press releases, product launch and event communications, as well as content for multi-channel campaigns.
- 3+ years content marketing experience
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience of writing content for B2B marketing
- Practical experience of implementing multi-channel campaigns
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Resilience and an appetite for learning
- Experience using marketing automation systems