HEAD OF SHOPPER MARKETING - B-CORP DRINKS LEADER
- £60,000 - £70,000 + Car Allowance, Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
- Office Flexible Working with flexible core hours and split office and home days.
- (Remote working until further notice)
- Global business with a true SME family culture
We are looking for a Head of Shopper Marketing to come on board one of the world's most admired drinks brands. They are a pioneering award-winning drinks business leading the category with a plethora of brands. They are present in over 140 countries and aim to provide unique experiences with each drink, through dedicated research and innovation.
Founded in the UK in 2001 with a small team of 4, this business has now grown to be the UK's 3rd largest business in this category and have a team of almost 60 (and growing!). Their strategy is built around four key pillars - distribution, availability, visibility, and price.
The business is incredibly proud to be registered as a B-Corp and takes sustainability incredibly seriously. Not only do they want to produce the best products they can, but they want to ensure its done ethically and without damaging the environment too.
With an energized team, collaborative work style as well as a fun and fulfilling office environment, this company offers plenty of career advancement opportunity as well as a great flexible working hours policy. I know I may be biased but this really is one of my favourite brands to work with!About the Role
We are looking for a Head of Shopper Marketing to come on board this premium UK drinks brand and help create and implement the customer marketing strategy. The business already has a world-class strong brand and category strategy, but what they now need is a customer marketing expert to build the shopper strategy too.
The role will see you work both strategically and operationally so you'll need to be someone who is not afraid to role their sleeves up and get stuck in. This may be a small team environment, but its one packed with knowledge and expertise.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing strategic customer marketing plans across Grocery, Impulse and online platforms that align with brand and category plans.
- Line management of the Customer Marketing Manager, ensuring development plans are in place.
- Constantly review category performance and evaluate how promotional activity has done. Off the back of this, you will recommend any future changes or adjustments as necessary.
- Working with sales and brand on customer pack recommendations ensuring new products and lines are introduced correctly.
- Working cross-functionally with Brand, Category and Sales teams to deliver the best initiatives to drive growth, creating toolkits and managing the process of delivery.
- Ensuring all instore and online activation is in line with brand vision and guidelines.
- Managing budgets within agreed levels and working with the sales team to ensure all customer marketing budgets are optimised.
You will already have a strong background in Customer Marketing Management and have around 5 -7 years min experience for this position. You will also be experienced in line management.
- Experience in a sales role or working in a sales team
- Digital and e-commerce experience is also a bonus!
- You will ideally have a degree, although this is not essential.
- You will be a team player, who shows initiative and the want and willingness to take on additional responsibility.