Airfinity is a science information and analytics company. Working for some of the world's largest pharmaceuticals, governments and investors, the company has established itself as authoritative provider of predictive, actionable insights.
At Airfinity you will get a chance to work on some of the most important scientific challenges of our time. Airfinity is headquartered in London, UK (though we are currently working remotely), and is trusted by clients across the world.About The Role
We are looking to hire an experienced journalists with global media experience to deliver Airfinity's global media strategy and corporate narrative. The role will design, lead and plan our communication strategy covering a range of global campaigns, projects, messages, audiences and channels, to support the delivery of media engagement, and help bring to life key editorial themes.
The candidate should have a consistent record in project management, working collaboratively and using media (online, print, broadcast, social) to influence and to lead issues. You will have a strong sense of what makes a news story and be able to identify and develop stories that build Airfinity's reputation as the authoritative provider of new life science intelligence.
This high-profile and highly visible role would suit an ambitious candidate who enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic environment and is looking to develop their media relations and communications skills.Responsibilities
- Writing in-depth analytical features, news-based pieces and other forms of content in line with the editorial agenda
- Display an array of types of content, applying high editorial standards.
- Create compelling communications strategies, messages, and stories that resonate with press and deliver measurable results.
- Lead and build the overall online presence, with the ability to articulate messaging across different social media channels.
- Develop compelling content and progress the brand tone in digital spaces to build trust and engagement.
- Use analytics to monitor the success of campaigns and to improve our targeting of communications.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with the press and top international media outlets.
- Act as the interface between the business and the media, in multiple countries.
- Ensure all communications are consistent with the corporate vision and voice.
- Proven track record of running strategic media outreach activities and campaigns successfully.
- Demonstrated ability to establish thought leadership, raise share-of-voice among media, and increase awareness among customers and prospects.
- Experience developing creative and effective messages for media, e.g. press release, media kit, media pitch.
- Experience using social media for integrated campaigns.
- Outstanding understanding and knowledge of written, verbal, and visual communications in News and Media.
- Self-starter with initiative and passion for life sciences.
- International media experience is a must.
- Ability to innovate and propose new ideas.
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities.
- Proficient in excel and powerpoint.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Competitive salary (negotiable, based on experience)
- Pension scheme
- Working with an international and highly motivated team in a fast-growing company
- Cutting-edge hardware, software and systems
- Opportunity to extend your skills and career in a supportive environment
- Part- or full-time remote working is an option with Corporate membership to a Regus office space near you
- Quarterly company dinners and monthly socials
Please outline your availability and right to work in your application.
Only candidates that match requirements will be considered.
We are unfortunately only able to reply to applicants that will be invited for an interview.