Marketing Communications Manager
Salary £30,000 to £35,000 per annum, depending on experience
Participation in our sales bonus scheme
20 days holidays per year plus statutory bank holidaysJob Title Marketing Communications Manager
Full-time; occasional evening work will be required for exhibition Private Views and Zoom events. Normal Office Hours 9.30 to 5.30 Monday to Friday, including work from home.
Leave: 20 days' holiday per year, plus statutory Bank Holidays
We are seeking a highly motivated, passionate and experienced Marketing Communications Manager to join our team on a permanent, full time basis.
This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic and well respected, established contemporary art/craft studio and gallery; to join our creative and friendly team and play an integral and tangible role in our further growth and success.
Overview of role:
- Plan and deliver marketing campaigns through email and social media
- Design and execution of all marketing material
- Organising and delivering Artist Zoom Talks
- Uploading Online exhibitions to our website and Shopify
- Overview of the website - liaising with our web developers
- Using Google Analytics and Google Adwords to drive our audience
- Liaising with our Gallery and Sales Manager to plan and implement events that will enhance our exhibition programme
Overview of necessary key attributes / skills:
- Experience of planning highly targeted/segmented email and postal marketing campaigns
- Scheduling and creating engaging social media content
- Experience in designing and supplying a range of marketing collateral from advertising to posters, catalogues, invitations and on-site materials, in line with the gallery's branding guidelines
- Highly IT literate with excellent knowledge of Adobe suite, e.g. InDesign & Photoshop
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an eye for detail
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and team player who has a desire to work in an arts environment. Educated to degree level or equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years marketing experience and a proactive 'can do' approach. You will have substantial marketing experience and a love of the arts, with a proven ability to think creatively and develop imaginative campaigns as well as a creative eye for design.
Please email a CV and single page cover letter indicating why you'd like to work with London Glassblowing, to Ann Layton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date : 10th May 2021