Trade Marketing Manager (Home-based role)
I am working closely with my client to recruit a Trade Marketing Manager to join their Market Activation team. They are a global leader in the design and manufacture of innovative domestic appliances with a comprehensive portfolio of brands serving domestic, trade and industrial markets around the world.
The successful candidate of this home-based role will be responsible for the end to end development & delivery of Trade Marketing across all categories and brands, including planning of all instore and online retail partner trade marketing in conjunction with the relevant category Campaign Marketing Manager and Sales Manager.
The core objective of the role is to drive sales both instore and online via our retail partners through both the optimization of communication, and development of a creative and innovative cross platform Point of Sale (POS) strategy.
The role will interact closely with the Campaign Marketing Lead and category Campaign Marketing Managers to understand business objectives and develop assets, work regularly with in house & external creative & POS agencies to execute and deliver the plans whilst aligning with Consumer Marketing Managers and Sales.
- Develop trade marketing campaigns incorporating the 4Ps (Product - Promotion - Place - Price) and in line with overall sales, commercial and brand marketing objectives in order to ultimately drive sales.
- Take ownership of all trade marketing campaigns including retail partner activations, loyalty programs, retail partners' training courses (where relevant), generate online and instore branding & POS materials.
- Work closely with Campaign Marketing Managers, Amazon Marketing Manager & the D2C Team to ensure all trade marketing activity both offline and online is on brand, consistent and integrated within consumer/brand marketing holistically.
- Work closely with the Creative team to develop instore appropriate assets using your experience to follow best practice and drive cut through.
- Take a holistic approach to trade marketing ensuring the full ecosystem is considered and integrated within the broader consumer GTM strategy and plans.
- Day to day management of the budget, ensuring that vendors are setup, POs are raised and PO/budget trackers are always updated.
Applications are invited from innovative and creative Trade Marketing Managers with the following attributes:
- Proven track record of increasing sell-out through trade marketing activities.
- Experience in online and offline trade/shopper marketing experience.
- Strong UK market experience and knowledge.
- Organised with strong project management skills, coordinating across multiple activities & teams to consistently deliver quality projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to conceptualise and execute projects, with strong bias for action and delivering results.
This is a challenging role; the successful applicant will need to be determined, commercially focused and enthusiastic. Competent use of Microsoft Office, strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of business are essential, as is experience of budget management.
In summary, this is a superb opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their trade Marketing career with a leading and highly successful brand and an organisation which can offer career progression in the future.